Welcome to St. Barnabas the Apostle Catholic Church!
Home of the Traditional Latin Holy Mass celebrated every Sunday morning at 10 a.m.
We are the blessed parish family of St. Barnabas the Apostle Catholic Church located in O'Fallon, Missouri at the corner of Main Street and Highway P. Established in 1961, we have been a vital and caring part of the St. Charles County community for 55 years!! St. Barnabas is a smaller church community holding faithful to the teachings and time-honored holy traditions of our beloved Catholic Faith.
St. Barnabas is unique in this area celebrating the Traditional Latin High Mass every Sunday morning at 10:00a.m. and celebrating all of our Novus Ordo Holy Masses "ad orientem." Please see the video below that explains the "ad orientum" Holy Mass. We welcome you and your family to come and experience the beauty and solemnity of the Tridentine Holy Mass. Humbly receiving our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament while kneeling at the Holy Communion rail could change your life!
Perhaps you are looking for a spiritual home-Some place where you can truly feel you belong and that you matter, a parish dedicated to doing everything for the glory of God-you may find what you are searching for right here with us at St. Barnabas. We are a dedicated and prayerful group of people sharing our journey in this life, growing together in the goodness of God through His Beloved Son Jesus Christ, as we await our heavenly home and we welcome you to join us on our journey!
May God Bless you and your family and keep you in His care.
Come Home to the Catholic Faith-Come Home to St. Barnabas!
UP-COMING PARISH EVENTS
All Holy Masses this weekend will celebrate the Feast of St. Louis, Patron Saint of Our Archdiocese
Today, August 25, is the feast of St. Louis IX, King of France (1215-1270). A third order Franciscan, he was a just king, a devoted spouse, and the loving father of eleven children.
Here are five quotes, excerpted from a letter he wrote to his son.
1. “Fix your whole heart upon God, and love Him with all your strength, for without this no one can be saved.”
2. “Have a tender pitiful heart for the poor, and for all those whom you believe to be in misery of heart or body, and, according to your ability, comfort and aid them with some alms.”
3. “Let no one be so bold as to say, in your presence, words which attract and lead to sin, and do not permit words of detraction to be spoken of another behind his back.”
3. “I advise you that you accustom yourself to frequent confession, and that you choose always, as your confessors, men who are upright and sufficiently learned, and who can teach you what you should do and what you should avoid.”
4. “Love your brothers, and always wish their well-being and their good advancement, and also be to them in the place of a father, to instruct them in all good.”
5. “Love all good, and hate all evil, in whomsoever it may be.”
Saturday: 4:30 p.m. (Sunday Liturgy)
Sunday: 8:00 a.m.
10:00 a.m. Traditional Latin Mass
Holy Days of Obligation
8:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. Mon., Wed.,Thurs., Fri. & Sat.
7:00 p.m. Tuesday Followed by the Perpetual Help Devotions
8:00 a.m. & 7:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
9:00a.m. - Noon
Mass Ad Orientem
St. Barnabas Latin Mass
Safe Environment Notice
Victims of sexual abuse, in addition to contacting civil authorities, are asked to come forward in order to receive pastoral assistance. Reports of abuse may be made to any Pastor or to:
|Sandra Price, Executive Director||Missouri Dept of Health and Senior Services||Missouri Department of Social Services|
|Office of Child & Youth Protection||Adult Abuse and Neglect Hotline||Children's Division Hotline Reporting Number:|
|[email protected] archstl.org|